The ‘Neverending Story’ course
A well told story can make a lasting impression. This course is designed to help participants to be able to master how to both create and tell a compelling and unforgettable story.
Participants leave this workshop being able to craft and tell the perfect story for their brand, vision, presentation or pitch which makes them heard, remembered and creates the change they wish to see.
A practical course keeping you on your toes, with plenty of individual coaching and feedback.
At the end of the course you will:
- understand the dynamics of a great story
- have a story structure for preparing great stories
- be able to bring dry facts and figures to life
- be able to re-frame your subject as a human experience
- understand when to script and when to go ‘off-book’
- use your voice, breath, body and energy
- understand their audience
- be able to spot (and save) everyday stories
The workshop is very hands-on with lots of games and exercises to cement the learning and take your storytelling to the next level.
Currently designed for One Day (9am to 5pm) – Groups of 10 participants